Tons of Scholarship Opportunities wasting; Take out time to download scholarship Past Questions and Answers Now...
Trinity Business School of Ireland is offering scholarships to Non-European students who wish to pursue an undergraduate program in Business Studies at the institution.
Details of Scholarship Funds
Scholarships valued between 5,000 and 25,000 euro applied as a reduction to the tuition fees of a full-time undergraduate Bachelor in Business Studies Degree over the duration of the programme.
Applicants who have non-EU status and will pay tuition fees at the non-EU rate can apply.
The scholarship will be assessed based on academic achievement, and evaluation of the applicants’ potential to contribute to the overall Trinity College Dublin, (TCD) community.
How to Apply
- Application number (assigned by TCD when application for the Bachelor in Business Studies is submitted). Click here to apply
- 200 words statement on “How I will contribute to our Trinity College Dublin community.” Submit in Microsoft Word document or pdf format
- Submit your CV/Resume
Scholarship Application Process
- Submit scholarship request and attach scholarship application documents no later than 31st March, 2017
- Submit scholarship request as follows:
- Email to: email@example.com
- Subject line: your name and your application number
- You will receive an acknowledgement of receipt of scholarship request
- No further communication until scholarship awards are made; awards will be made and successful candidates informed no later than April 17th, 2017
- Decision to accept scholarship is required by April 28th, 2017; along with acceptance of your offer to attend TCD and payment of your deposit
- You will be responsible for formally accepting the scholarship offer by email. Reply to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Acknowledgement of receipt of scholarship acceptance will come within 72 hours
- A non-response will be considered as declining the offer
For More Information ,Visit the School Official Website Click here