The 2013/2014 Nigerian Air Force online Enlistment and recruitment service is already on and lots of persons are already trooping in their application forms via the internet. This information is for those persons that have not applied and may have been finding it difficult running the application.The 2013 Nigerian Air force registration and online recruitment which started on the third week of January 2013 which was on the 21st of January 2013 will soon be coming to an end.
For the general instruction, the Nigerian Air Force has slated out some little guidelines and requirements they need from interested candidates.For you to qualify to apply, you must meet up the following requirements:
- You must be a Nigerian
- You must fall between the age grade of 17 and 22 years for non-tradesmen/women and 17 – 24 years of age for tradesmen/women(Those applicants who will be older than 22 and 24 years of age for non- tradesmen and tradesmen respectively by 31st of December 2013 need not to apply else they will be disqualified).
- Applicants must be single and not married
- Minimum height is 1.68 meters or 5.5ft for males and 1.65 or 5.4ft for females.
- Applicants should be medically fit and must meet up the Nigerian Air Force medical and employment standards.
- Applicants with HND or First Degrees/Post-Graduate Certificates, University Diplomas and Grade II Teacher’s certificates will not be considered for recruitment as airmen/airwomen into the Nigerian Air Force.
- Educational Qualifications
- Applicant’s attestation form must be signed by a military officer from the same state as the applicant and not below the rank of Squadron Leader or equivalent in the Nigerian Army and the Nigerian Navy, and Police Officer of the rank of Assistant CP and above. Local Governments Chairmen/Secretaries, magistrates and principals of government Secondary Schools from applicants’ state of origin can also sign the attestation forms. In addition, applicants are to bring with them a letter of attestation of good character from any of the officers above to the Zonal Recruitment Centers and final selection interview.
Applicants must have a minimum of 5 credits with the inclusion of Maths and English at not more than 2 exam sitting obtained not later than four years and a school testimonial to accompany it.
Applicants must make sure he or she have successfully attained the requirements for the Non-Trad above and must have ND with a minimum of a lower credit or other relevant trade qualification from a government approved institution. Applicants with University Diploma has no need to apply.
Hint: Read the requirements carefully below before you begin registration.
- Medical Records: ND in Medical Records.
- Nursing: RN-RM.
- Lab Technician: ND in Lab Tech/Medical Lab tech.
- X-Ray Technicians: ND/Certificate in X-ray Technology.
- Dental Technician: ND in Dental Technology/Dental Therapy.
- Pharmacy Technician: ND Pharmacy Technology.
- Environmental Technician: ND Environmental Technology.
- Biomed Technician: ND Biomed Technology.
- Optometry Technician: ND Optometry Technology.
- Statistics: ND Maths/Stats.
- Assistant Chaplain: ND in Christian Religious Study.
- Assistant Imam: ND in Arabic/Islamic Studies.
- Engineering Technicians: ND in Mechanical Engr./Electrical Electronics Engr./Air Engineering Technology.
- Meteorologist: ND in Meteorology.
- Electrical Technicians: ND Electrical Electronics, ND/Trade Test Cert in Domestic Elect.
- Building Technology: ND/C&G in building tech/Draughtsman/C&G/Trade Test in Survey Assistants/Land Surveying/ND Quantity Surveying.
- Public Relations/Info: ND Mass Comm. Cert/Trade Test Cert in Videography/Photography.
- Secretarial Assistants: ND in Office Technology Management/Purchasing and Supply/Personnel Mgt/Human Resource Mgt.
- Library Assistants: ND in Library Science.
- Music: ND in Music from Government approved institutions. In addition, playing experience in any recognised Band will be an advantage.
- Driver/Mechanic: Trade Test and current driver’s license with practical experience.
- Works: C&G Trade Test Cert in Welding/Carpentry/Painting/Sign Writing/Plumbing/Mason/domestic Electrician/Refrigeration and Air Conditioning.
- Computer Tech: ND/Cert in Computer Hardware Engr/Software Engr.
- ND/Cert in Physiotherapy
- ND/Cert in Medical Supply.
- ND/Printing Technology.
- PE/Sports: ND in Physical Education, Certificate of participation/Medals.
- Catering: ND in Catering Services.
- Education: NCE in PHE,Library Science,Home Economics,Hausa Language,Ibo Language, Yoruba Language, French, Business Management, Fine Art.
For those applicants that qualifies for this year Nigerian Airforce Recruitment test, please see the below centers the various exams are going to hold:
- Makurdi: Nigerian Air Force Base, Markudi
- Ilorin: 227 Wing, Nigerian Air Force, Ilorin
- Lagos: Sam Ethnan Air Force Base, Ikeja – Lagos
- Enugu: 305 Flying Training School, Enugu
- Port-Harcourt: 97 Special Operations Group, Nigerian Air Force, Port-Harcourt
- Benin: 81 Air Maritime Group, Nigerian Air Force, Benin.
- Kaduna: Nigerian Air Force Base, Kawo – Kaduna
- Kano: 303 Flying Training School, Kano
- Maiduguri: 204 Wing, Nigerian Air Force Base, Maiduguri
- Akure: 323 Artillery Regiment, Owena Barracks, Akure
- Sokoto: 55 Forward Operation Base Mabera Sokoto
- Yola: 75 Strike Group, Nigerian Air Force, Yola
Also, all applicants are requested to submit the original copies of the below listed items for serious scrutiny:
- Two passport photographs which is going to be stamped and counter signed by an officer of appropriate rank specified, Local Government Chairmen/Secretaries and other specified officers in Paragraph 7.
- Photocopies of your Birth certificates or age declaration (Any age declaration done less than 5 years to this exercise will not be acceptable).
-Educational and trade certificates
Please note that any form of falsified certificates will attract withdrawal and disqualification and if you are found of impersonating, you may be subjected to face the persecution.
The application fee is #1000 naira with an exception of extra charges from banks.
To apply Online, please visit the 2013 Nigerian Air force Online Recruitment Portal
Once applicants successfully complete registration, you are expected to print out the Pay4Me acknowledgement slip by clicking on the PAY APPLICATION FEE BUTTON. This printed acknowledgement slip will be used to make payments at the Bank.
Deadline For Application Is On The 18th Of March 2013
For more information, please visit http://www.careers.nigerianairforce.gov.ng/htmlfiles/instructions.htm